INBOUND is a key milestone for professionals in industries spanning across marketing, sales, customer success, revenue operations, and more.
For Women's History Month, the INBOUND team is excited to highlight some of the most impactful quotes from the incredibly talented women who have graced our stages over the past 10 years.
Providing opportunities that go beyond having a seat at the table to actually having a voice is how we will continue to transform the future of business.
Let's dive in.
15 Inspirational Quotes from Past INBOUND Women Speakers
1. "Fail is the F word for business. If failure is not an option, neither is success." — Beth Comstock, Advisor & Author
2. "It is human emotion that drives all of our decision making. It's what drives us to be our best selves." — Bozoma St. John, Chief Marketing Officer, Netflix
3. "Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation, creativity, and change." — Brené Brown, Professor, Author, Podcast Host
4. "Maybe it's not about getting the part. It's about forging your own path through the wilderness. You chart a different course." — Brit Marling, Actress
5. "I define talent in a particular way, I don't look for polish as much as I look for promise." — Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Writer
6. "Ignorance, at this point, can only be willful." — Emily Chang, Executive Producer, Bloomberg Technology
7. "It is the quality of our relationships that determines the quality of our lives."— Esther Perel, Psychotherapist
8. "Your best mentors are your peers, because you will rise together." — Joanna Coles, Former Chief Content Officer, Hearst Magazines
9. "Nothing great has ever come out of a lot of easy days." — Leila Janah, CEO of Samasource
10. "Don't ask if your dream is crazy, ask if it's crazy enough." — Lena Waithe, Actress
11. "Time is the most important thing we have. Every minute of your life should be spent doing what you want to." — Payal Kadakia, Entrepreneur
12. "What's the point of being a woman in power if you can't help women in power?" — Shonda Rhimes, Television Producer, Screenwriter, Author
13. "You don't have to lower your standards. There are people who share your values and have the skills to do the job well, you just need to take the time to look for them." — Tarana Burke, American Activist
14. "If I were to give one piece of business advice to my younger self it would be respect your workers and fight for change." — Judith Heumann, American Disability Rights Activist
15. "Start before you're ready. No idea is ever going to be 100% perfect, the timing is never going to be 100% right, I'm a big believer that if you jump in and get started, you'll find your way and if you start today, imagine where you could be in just one year." — Sarah Paiji Yoo, Founder/CEO of Blueland